Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine Kisses and Sweet Wishes

This week the girls and I made Valentine's cookies.

Beemer really worked hard frosting and sprinkling.

Audi worked hard eating them as fast as should could. (She did take a break to dance every few minutes!)

See that adorable apron that Beemer's grandma made her for Christmas? She LOVES it!

I asked to take Audi's picture while she was covered with frosting. She looked at the camera and blew a kiss right as I took the picture. So, here are Valentine kisses from our home to yours!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute are these two girls?! I miss you tons. Love the frequent posts! Keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

I love how dedicated Beemer is! And Audi's picture is priceless. Especially with the eye! Yea for updates!