Thursday, September 6, 2007

Photo Op

Way back in July, before we moved and the world stood still, Wildbound spent an afternoon taking pictures of Ahenobarbus' side of the family. I am finally caught up on life enough to share some of them with you.

Note: The hardest part of this post was picking which ones NOT to share, as Wildbound is simply amazing and she had such photogenic subjects!


The Webbs







The Grandkids


Later that same day...
Ahenobarbus had wanted family pictures at this waterfall for over a year.







Thanks again Wildbound!

3 comments:

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Such awesome shots. As I look through these, I remember the day they were taken in exquisite detail. I think that's part of the reason we take and keep photos.

WildBound said...

You're very welcome. I learned a lot from that experience...

Desertbound said...

Wow. Awesome pics WB. And great subject material, too!