Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Baby's First Pictures

Today was the day.
Ahenobarbus, Beemer and I all went to my ultrasound. The baby is good, all appeared well and as it should be. When all was said and done, Beemer wanted a turn to see the baby in her tummy, but we convinced her it would be more fun to ride the elevator again instead.

And for those of you with any questions other than "Was the baby healthy?" Yes, we did discover a gender. Possible names that Ahenobarbus has suggested thus far include Zoe, Chloe, Agatha, Dot, Irene, and Eleanor (Ellie). Feel free to weigh in on this matter as you wish. I might need the help. At least I can pronounce and spell all of his suggestions up to this point.

The side view - she has an adorable profile.

The 3-D version, not as cute, but kinda cool.

8 comments:

Emily said...

Yay!! Blessings for you! Keep us posted on everything! We love you!

WildBound said...

WOW! Congrats! And yes, she already is adorable!!! Wahoo!!!

Megh said...

Yay! Congrats! And personally, I LOVE "Ellie"- so cute.

Wildman said...

She looks kinda like both of you maybe thirty plus years ago. I can't wait to see her climbing trees and playing in red dirt with her sister.

andy said...

Congrats! I'm voting for Zoe. Always thought that was an interesting name. Have you thought about an E-bay auction for naming rights?

CowboyBob said...

I wish it wasn't so trite, but awesome is the word that comes to mind and heart. Love ya,

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Congrats Jan!!!! I stumbled onto your blog and I love it!! Brie is so big and I'm so happy you're having another girl. Congrats and we miss you!!!!

Desertbound said...

Girls rock.