Sunday, September 30, 2007

"Teach Me How to Climb a Tree"

This afternoon, we decided to spend some time outside. (It's still in the low 80's here). I with my book, Ahenobarbus and Beemer with her ball and some room to run. After a few particularly quiet moments, I heard Beemer call me and looked up to find both of them perched in a nearby tree.

As I am not quite up to tree climbing right now, it's a good thing Daddy was here to cover this lesson. Beemer loved the tutorial and Ahenobarbus loved to teach it!

4 comments:

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Beemer really didn't want to come down, either. It took a bit of coaxing. After that we found a nearby geocache, while Pulcheria finished her book. Good times. Thanks for posting!

WildBound said...

So fun! I'm jealous, the low 80's? My favorite. I am now wondering if building a fire in the stove would be worth it this close to bed time. Quite chilly here.

Wildman said...

Such a good dad and husband. I imagine Beemer attaching herself to anything new and exciting. Red dirt, trees, hang gliding...

Desertbound said...

"What are men compared to rocks and mountains?" and trees?