Monday, August 6, 2007

Boxes, Boxes Everywhere...

Well, as you probably know from Ahenobarbus, we made it to St. Louis (barely) and I am hoping to rejoin the land of the living soon! Today, my success was to sit on the couch with the laptop to read and answer email waiting for me since June. It's all about baby steps now (no pun intended)!

For those of you who don't know, we are expecting another baby in February and I am approaching (but still waiting for) that 12 week miracle that will allow me to keep food down and finally get out of bed. For now, I am spending my time working on ways to show my love for my husband and to let him know just how much his sacrifices do mean to me; and hoping that my next post will announce that I am no longer sick (or that I can at least eat a meal with my family) and that I have finally been able to unpack (or someone else has done it for me)!

2 comments:

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

No matter how pathetic you are, you are still beautiful. I really hope you start feeling better. I know that the nausea isn't a sickness, just a sign that you're still pregnant (always a good thing to know, when you're you), but it's a horrible feeling, all the same. Love always.

Ps. I like the new family pic on the upper right. An original Teisha Preece, am I right? Brilliant photo - and such pulchritudinous subjects. ;)

WildBound said...

Wish we could be there to help. I learned that withdrawal from pain meds feels a lot like morning sickness. Bleh. You're in our thoughts and prayers...hang in there!