Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Daddy and Dinner

One night last week, I was cleaning up dinner when I heard hysterical laughter coming from the bedrooms. I grabbed the camera (of course) and ran down the hall to find this.

This is why Daddies are important, I would not have thought that leggings on Audi's head would be so much fun, but she thought it was pretty hilarious!

And I couldn't resist adding these last three pictures. These were taken right after dinner while she was waiting for me to clean her up. She was so tired, she zoned out a little. But I love the fact that you can tell just how much she liked her dinner!




Such a cutie -even with speghetti sauce up to her eyebrow!

9 comments:

Spring said...

I love the pictures of dinner. Your are right, it sure looks like she really enjoyed it.

PennStateMama said...

Isn't spaghetti wonderful? Whenever I contemplate a furniture purchase for something that will go near the kitchen or dining room, I like to imagine it with a streak of spaghetti sauce across it. Will it enhance or ruin the furniture? Way to go containing the mess to just Audi's sweet face :)

Kristin said...

What I really love is that you can put pigtails in your girls' hair. They look so cute! Someday. . . (Kate is still pretty much bald, although I have to admit that it's nice never having to worry about fixing hair. . . yet.)

Nate and Sum said...

I think she is even cuter with spaghetti all over her face. :)

Amanda Miller said...

She is so beautiful! I just want to kiss those spaghetti sauced cheeks!

Carolyn said...

The spaghetti saue is classic!

PrincessJulia said...

As my mother always says, the messier it is the better it is. In our house the messy face is a compliment to the chef!

Sheree said...

Too, cute! Nothing like wearing pants for a hat. A little better than trying to make a hat serve as pants.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Those are the cutest pictures EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is such a doll, even covered in sauce!