Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter PJs

This year for Easter, my adorable sister sent my adorable girls adorable Easter PJs. So, we sat down to take some adorable pictures. Here is Beemer modeling her PJs (they were three pieces and she wanted to model both the pants and the shorts).


Then came Audi's turn. I sat her down next to Beemer, thinking I would get a few shots of them together and then some of Audi alone. Instead, this is what I got:

" LET ME GO!"

"Climb down as quickly as possible. Falling is okay, if it speeds up the process."

"Now, crawl to Mommy's lap before she tries to make me sit still again!"

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Those are cute pjs. And pictures with multiple kids is always a treat! :)

Kristin said...

How adorable! How cute that your babe likes to crawl back into your lap.

sheree said...

Beemer is soo helpful!

Carolyn said...

Those are adorable kids! And I have to say that I ate dog food as a small child, so I understand Audi's need to get to it. It's not that bad, once you get used to it:)

PrincessJulia said...

You made my day. They look so cute and comfortable in their new pjs. I have to say I am a little jealous.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

That's *exactly* how our girls' pictures end up!!! With Lilly trying to squirm out of Savanna's big-sister arms! Love their jammies!!!

Nate and Sum said...

Easter PJs what a good idea! Your girls and their PJs are really cute.

WildBound said...

Run, Audi! Run!