Saturday, March 28, 2009

Another Day in the Life

If you have been following the comments section of my previous posts, you have probably noticed that someone (who shall remain anonymous) would really like a new post. Things have been a bit crazy around here lately, so I had no new pictures (or really any fun stories) to share. So, in order to honor my reader's wishes, here is a post about nothing (with some really cute pictures of my girls), just for you "Anonymous!"

"Good Morning, Mommy!" (She was so excited to wear this outift she had herself dressed before I even knew she was awake.)

Morning hair - AHHHH!

Morning chores

Boo!

Beemer playing Polly Pockets while Audi and I get dressed.

Audi stollin' along while I comb Beemer's hair

Dressed, hair combed, ready for the day!

Watching Beemer

Nap time - so sweet and peaceful!

After Audi's morning nap. She loves it when Beemer gets in her bed with her!

Hmm. . . red?

Or pink?

I just can't decide!

Lunch time (Can you guess what the girls ate?)

Hide and Seek (Beemer is hiding from her under the bed.)
Please don't mind the lack of sheets - it was also laundry day!

Reading time (during Audi's nap)

So sad and so spoiled.
No, she doesn't usually get to eat on the couch. Just a special treat for one day. The expression was her idea, so is the one in the next picture.


Dinner time

Yes, she can fit half of a chicken finger in her mouth.

PJs on

Rocking and Singing (My favorite time of day)





Good night.






Sleep tight.

6 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Ohhhh, they're so cute!!!!!!!!!! They have the sweetest little faces, I love them!

Anonymous said...

Bravo! Anonymous gives it two thumbs up! I loved it, thanks. Encore please! lol

Natalie said...

You're girls are soooooo cute.

WildBound said...

Wow! That's the BEST morning hair/bed head ever! And I can't believe how grown up Beemer is getting. Love ya!

PrincessJulia said...

Thanks for the update. It made my day.

Emu Monkey said...

Jan, Your girls are adorable. How are you doing? I am so glad Jamie had a link on her site so I could find you.