Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our Home

After weeks of patience (on your part) and finding a quiet minute (on my part), here is the video of our new place. I apologize in advance for any motion sickness it may cause. Simply put, Ahenobarbus has a more stable "filming hand" than I do. Also, due to some odd Blogger issues, I had to split my video, and due to my novice movie making abilities, I cut the movie mid-sentence. I guess my point is this: this video won't win any awards, but you will get to see where we live!


The Upstairs


The Downstairs

We really love it here! We have good friends close by, its a quiet neighborhood, and it feels like home. The move was definitely worth it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice video. It's almost like I was there. :) I gotta say, though, I was hoping to see in your linnen closet and pantry! (And they're not even the same thing!) ~mee

Megh said...

Jan, that's so awesome! It looks SO nice, and- of course- so well organized! I'm happy for you!

Carolyn said...

oooh, you have so much space! How fun!

BillyCheese said...

I like it! I could go for a place like that. That is a great find.

Mindy said...

I enjoyed the tour...and I've even been to your house! It looks so great, and I'm so happy that you guys are settled.

chicagosapps said...

Love the video, but I would love to see it in person and stay in your beautiful guest room. And play with those cute girls of course.

WildBound said...

Sweet! Now we need to see outside, and a walk down the street....;)