Thursday, September 11, 2008

First Day of (Pre) School

Today was Beemer's first day of school. She was so excited! She had her first day of school outfit and knew just how she wanted her hair combed.

All ready to go!
(Luckily Ahenobarbus took her to school, so I could easily hide my teary eyes.)


At school - here she goes!

I picked her up after school. Here she is coming out the door.

After school, with her new school bag. When I asked her what they learned, she said, "We learned about how to be happy, because some of the kids were sad. But I wasn't sad at all." It sounds like a great first day!

One side note: Beemer's school is collecting post cards from around the country this year. It would be really cool if she could take some from her (and our) friends around the country. So, if you would like to send a postcard from your house (or if you are going somewhere cool in the coming year), I'm sure Beemer would love to hear from you! Thanks!
(If you need our new address, just email me!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so proud and grown up! You made me cry like a baby.

Natalie said...

I can't believe your little girl is going to pre-school. It makes me realize what a long time it has been since I have seen you. Last time I saw her she was barely walking.

Carolyn said...

How fun to have your kids grow up! I loved her prayer. Hillarious!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

So cute! Her school bag is almost as big as she is! How did she get so big that fast!?

Jamie said...

So cute! We would love to send a postcard. I'll send you an email.