Saturday, July 5, 2008

Moving

So, it's official we are moving just outside of St. George at the end of the month.

We'll still be in the suburbs of St. Louis and Ahenobarbus will still have a bit of a commute each day, but it cuts a few minutes off. The best part is that we will have a real backyard for the girls and somewhere to put a kiddy pool. We'll also have a swing set (our very own park as Beemer puts it). After our last move I never thought I would say this, but I am very excited for the move - even the packing and unpacking (my favorite part) and my fabulous sisters are coming out to help me finalize the unpacking and decorate. In comparison to our last move - this one should be a breeze.


(Confession time: How many of you cheered or smiled after reading the first line, thinking we were moving back to Utah?)

7 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Haha! I totally freaked out and thought you were moving to UTAH! Dang. Good luck with the move!!

WildBound said...

Yes, I was momentarily shocked and elated....then just happy that you are happy to be moving...

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Oh, you so could have played that longer before reeling it in. ;)

Unknown said...

Totally guilty!

Desertbound said...

Sigh:( Me, too!
Glad you get a "park"!

Suzanne Lineberry said...

Hello! I found your blog and now I am going to snoop you. Your family is beautiful. I am glad to hear things are going well in St. Louis and you got me with St. George. I thought, wow Danny is done already..awesome! Life is great here in N.C. married life even better!

Amanda Miller said...

Oh how I long for a backyard! I'm jealous! Give you a label maker and you are on your way!