Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Go, Diego, Go!

When we were in Utah in March, Beemer had plans to go with my cousin and her daughter to "Disney Princesses on Ice." Unfortunately, right before the show she got sick and couldn't go. In an effort to make that up to her and to provide her with some mommy-time, Ahenobarbus got tickets for Beemer and I to go to the Go, Diego, Go Live Show on the 31st.

Beemer was so excited to dress up and "go to the theater with mom" and to have me all to herself. The show and popcorn were additional bonuses! The show was well done, but the best part for me was watching Beemer. She LOVED the whole experience and when Dora came onto stage halfway through the show I thought she was going to stop breathing because she was so excited. It was definitely a day to remember.

I didn't get any pictures at the show, but here are some of Beemer after we got home.

This is the Baby Jaguar mask that all of the kids were given to participate in the show. Beemer growls and jaguar jumps really well!

She is just so CUTE!

7 comments:

CowboyBob said...

I agree. She is extremely cute. But then look at her parents. Love you guys.

WildBound said...

So cute! I didn't know Diego was LIVE! I love to watch kids in breathless wonder at life. Go Beemer!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, you are the coolest mom!!! That is so fun, I bet she'll always remember that.

Anonymous said...

You're right. She is too freakin' cute!

kristin said...

She IS so cute! I can't believe how big she is!

Carolyn said...

How fun! You are a great mom.

The Cooks said...

That sounds so fun. I love that you are getting these great moments to be with her. We went to the princesses on ice, it was good but I have always wanted to see Diego. (Yeah me....not Madison) Anyway I mostly wanted to comment on Beemers beautiful long hair. She is a doll!