Thursday, October 11, 2007

Changes

As I have had some time lately to ponder the changes in our lives, I have also spent a lot of time thinking about how much Beemer has grown. So, I thought I would share some "through the years" pictures with all of you.

(Amazing just how many of these are from Wildbound's talents!)

The day after she was born - November 10, 2004


Her first professional sitting - December 2004


In her blessing dress - February 2005


In Wildbound's yard - September 2005


All dressed up - November 2005


At home - February 2006


Splish, splash - May 2006


Again, Wildbound's yard - November 2006


Princess Smile - March 2007


Playing in the sand in Goblin Valley - March 2007


Turtle Park - September 2007

Please Note: The hardest part of this post was choosing which pictures NOT to post.

5 comments:

Desertbound said...

Cute shots! I think you picked the right ones!

Megh said...

That's so fun! Since I have only seen her in person a handful of times, it was good to get the "metamorphosis"! She's so adorable!

WildBound said...

ah, so yummy. I want to take more pics of her and her sister.

CowboyBob said...

I see these pictures and fall in love with her all over again.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh my goodness she is the cutest ever!!!