Monday, September 10, 2007

Cookie Making in Missouri

On Saturday, I got ambitious and decided that Beemer and I would make sugar cookies. We both had a blast! The cookies turned out prettty good - I'm not used to cooking at such a low altitude yet. Beemer loved making them as much as she loves playing with her playdough and was very excited that she could REALLY eat these (no pretending like with playdough).



Beemer cleaning up after we made the dough



Rolling and cutting out the cookies



Such a happy mess!



Frosting the cookies (I mean eating the frosting)




Adding just the right amount of sprinkles!

5 comments:

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Such a doll. My two favorites:
1) Beeming (punny, I know) and holding out her creation with her nose covered in flour.
2) Sucking frosting off the knife, while wearing her (formerly Pulcheria's) apron.

TheRock said...

Nice pics....miss u guys.
I have kinda been a bug all day. Started when I skipped breakfast.
lol...my poor math classes!!

BillyCheese said...

That looks like you had a great time. It is good to see you up going again.

CowboyBob said...

This and the food chain below are the memories that make old age sufferable. Thanks for sharing. Love you guys.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Awww Jan, you're such a cute mom! I bet you're relishing your Mommy time now. :) Maybe I'll place an order of "Brie Cookies." I like lots of sprinkles too.