Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Questions


In response to Wildbound's request...

1. What songs/books from your childhood are the most meaning to you now and why?
There are so many books, too many to name, but if I had to pick one it would be The Goodnight Book. Mom read it so often I had it memorized and now Beemer does! As for songs, it would definately be any of those that my Gramps sang to me and that I now sing to Beemer (I've Been Working on the Railroad, Red River Valley, Blood on the Saddle, etc.)

2. If you didn't have the constraints of family, work, and time what would you love to be doing now with your life?
Exactly what I am doing - Thanks Ahenobarbus!

3. Who did you have the biggest crush on in middle school/junior high -celebrity or real life?
Tom Cruise - I know, I know

4. What is something you can't seem to keep yourself from purchasing?
Shoes for Beemer - but they are SO cute!

5. What, specifically, have you done in your life that you are the most proud of?
Specifically, here are just a few -- the relationship I am building with Ahenobarbus; my adorable, confidant 2-yr old; attracting amazing friends into my life; completing my Masters degree; finishing Atlas Shrugged (including the Galt-rant chapter); and surviving the last month=)


6 comments:

Desertbound said...

Yea! You are sounding more energetic as those precious weeks go by.

WildBound said...

surviving the last month. how are you feeling? You will tell us when you find out what you're having...

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

we're having a child.

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Thanks for being so generous to me, in your questions. I'm so proud of what you've become, and what you're becoming. Thanks for choosing me.

Pulcheria said...

Wildbound-I am starting to feel much better and yes, we'll let you know when we know, but they do ultrasounds later out here, so it won't be until October or so!
Ahenobarbus-Not generous, just honest, thanks for letting me do what I have always wanted to do!

Nicoletta said...

Thanks for the book recommendations. The Provo Library has The Girl WHo Owned a City so I'll be getting that one soon.