Saturday, December 15, 2012

Our Dolls at the Ward Christmas Party




I'm a little doll who was dropped and broken falling off my mommy's knees.
I'm a little doll who has just been mended, now won't you tell me please.
Are my ears on straight?
Is my nose in place?
Have I got a cute expression on my face?
Are my blue eyes bright?
Do I look alright to be taken home on Christmas Day?

When I first came here just a month ago,
Brought in by a little girl who loved me so,
She began to cry,
Till they told her I could be taken home Christmas Day.

Christmas time is drawing nearer and I'm getting scared.
Wish I could see in a mirror how I've been repaired.
I'll be called for so, but I'm worried so.
Will she love me like she did a month ago?
Are my ears on straight?
I can hardly wait to be taken home Christmas day!

0 comments: