Saturday, January 7, 2012

Camero's Blessing Day

While we were in Utah, we blessed Camero. It was a wonderful day and we were surrounded by family and friends.

Our family after the blessing (at the luncheon).
*Note: Not sure what is going on with me in this pic. I might be attempting a backbend...but everyone else looks great.*

My mom and step-dad with Camero. My mom made that beautiful blanket for him for his blessing day. I love it and so does he!

Dan's mom with Camero. She made his awesome outfit. It was perfect for the day - he looked even more like his daddy.

Me and my little man.


He's even cuter in real life.

1 comments:

Megh said...

CUTER in real life? Is it possible? He is so adorable. And your kids are growing up so fast! And, by the way, I love your hair in these pictures. What a handsome family!