Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Tea Party

One of my finds on "Black Friday" was a large collapsible table, which I used to distract the girls while I unloaded the rest of the car. It worked better than I expected and the girls asked to eat lunch on our new table - such excitement!

Ahenobarbus set it up and then we both got distracted with Audi. When we got back to the living room, we found lunch all set out for us. Beemer even set the table with my old ET Tea Set (yes, I am that OLD and that COOL) in my honor. She also unloaded almost everything in the fridge for us to eat. She even got us all drinks (notice AT's Rockstar). And the tablecloth - its a sheet, but the color was "just right." It was the perfect Day-After-Thanksgiving-Tea and a pretty good reason to clean out the fridge!

2 comments:

WildBound said...

how fun! go Beemer!

Amanda Miller said...

I miss you! Your girls are so cute!