Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Better Late Than Never...

Our Halloween was super fun this year. We had a neighborhood party, Beemer's classroom party and parade, carved pumpkins and roasted the seeds and even fit in a bit of Trunk-or-Treating. Unfortunately, I only got a pictures of a few of those events.

Beemer designing her pumpkin while AT carves Audi's.

AT and Audi's pumpkins.

Mine and Beemer's pumpkins.

The kids at the neighborhood party. It was SO much fun and a great excuse to wear our costumes.

The girls and me. I was dressed up as Velma so we all matched, but you can't really tell that in this picture.

My super-adorable girls. They both loved their costumes and we so excited that they went "together." Happy Late Halloween Everyone!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I LOVE that you were Velma and matched your girls' costume theme! So cute! So, was the hubby Shaggy or Fred?? :)

WildBound said...

love those girlies. And what a shiny new...scalp? WM is threatening to do the same.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

That white pumpkin is wicked cool! And I didn't realize you were ALL scooby doo peeps!!! SOOOOOOOO fun!

Natalie said...

The cutest Daphne and Scooby I've ever seen. Love that wig!