Monday, September 27, 2010

Great Balls of Fire

While AT and I have attended a fabulous hot air balloon festival in Panguitch, UT (thanks to The Rock and Desertbound), we had yet to attend the annual one in St. Louis until last weekend. So, we loaded up the kids, met up with good friends, and braved the crowds.


The two above pictures are my favorites of the evening (well, of the balloons) and it took a LOT of bad pictures to get these two.
Invitation: Those with good cameras and much talent (you know who you are) are welcome to come next year!

Our family for the evening (we had our friends' little boy with us for the weekend). I like to believe Beemer is looking at a balloon.

THIS is my favorite picture of the night and I think it really speaks for itself!

The girls' favorite balloon, although the Energizer Bunny was a close second.

This was a night full of wrong turns, no cell phone coverage, traffic and about 4.5 miles of walking with 6 kids under 6. However, it was also one of laughter, friends, food, beauty and fun. It was an adventures that I will treasure for a long time to come.

Who's ready for next year?

3 comments:

WildBound said...

OH, SO COOL!

Spring said...

Haven't been on in a while. I love the new pictures of your girls!

Desertbound said...

Wonderful!