Saturday, September 26, 2009

Growing Up

At 19 months I took Beemer to get her picture taken in this adorable pink dress. The pictures turned out to be some of my favorites.

So, at 19 months, I decided it was Audi's turn. I was a little apprehensive because her one-year pictures didn't go smoothly, but we pulled out the dress and decided to give it a shot. It turned out I had nothing to worry about. She did GREAT and, as you can see, the pictures are adorable.


** Why 19 months you ask? It doesn't seem to be a real "milestone" month. The real reason is because, with both girls, I thought about getting pictures at 18 months, and it took me an entire month to get around to doing it!**

6 comments:

WildBound said...

she is so stinkin cute!

lulu said...

She's adorable. You are so on top of it. I think it would take me longer than a month to get my kids to a formal photo shoot.

Desertbound said...

Perfectly precious in pink! Love it!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

I swear you cloned Beemer!!! They look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much alike!!! What cuties!

Carolyn said...

She is beautiful and looks so much like Beemer! I also can't believe she is 19 months.

Natalie said...

Your girls are so cute. Jer and I love the castle you made. What a fun thing to do for two little princesses.