Sunday, September 6, 2009

Beemer's Haircut

Those of you who know Beemer know that this is NOT her first haircut, in fact it's closer to her sixth (she was blessed with thick hair that grows quickly). But this was a momentous cut because it is the first one I have ever done. Beemer held really still while I cut and AT snapped some pictures.



She says she likes this picture best.

The final product - which is even in real life, I swear. Beemer is very happy with her the new length and loves to swish is around! Today for church I tucker her bangs over to the side and realized that somehow my four year old now looked six!

We couldn't resist taking a picture of the pile of hair - I cut off about seven inches!

10 comments:

lulu said...

i didn't realize you cut it! Great job!

Anonymous said...

It looks so cute! And she can always wear a hat in the winter... :)

Amanda Miller said...

She looks adorable, and big! And you look skinny! We MUST see you soon!

Sheree said...

Great Job. Super Cute!

Desiree said...

Impressive!

Darcy said...

Good hair cut. It's so much easier when they can hold still! You inspired us to have a family slumber party and sleepover. It was great, thanks!!

Desertbound said...

cutie- patootie! Way to go!

Spring said...

You did a great job! Wish you lived close enough to cut my girls hair.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

You did a fabulous job!!! What a cutie!!!

Mindy said...

You are a rock star! I wish I had known about the family hair-cutting duties before I signed on to the marriage/family thing. I may have chosen a different route. Great job on her hair!

And seriously, if only I had hair like your little girls. My life would be more complete, and I would vow to complain less.