Sunday, May 17, 2009

10 years

May 15, 1999

Ten years ago, Ahenobarbus and I were married. It's amazing how time distorts itself, sometimes moving so slowly, sometimes feeling like no time has passed at all. I still feel so lucky to have found and married my best friend. He has made me laugh every day since we met and has helped me learn not to take life (or myself) so seriously. I treasure the fact that I can still see just how much he loves me in his eyes when he looks at me and how happy we are together. Our life together is an adventure and I can't think of anyone I would rather share the trip with!

I love you, honey!

9 comments:

lulu said...

This gave me the chills. Happy Anniversary.

Desertbound said...

Happy Anniversary!

Carrie said...

Congrats, you guys! Wow--a whole decade!!

Carolyn said...

Wow! 10 years! Happy Anniversary!

Michelle & Troy Satterthwaite said...

Congrats! Happy 10 year anniversary!

Mindy said...

10 years! You guys are the pros, and it explains why we look to you for advice on just about everything! Congratulations! We love you!

Emu Monkey said...

Congrats on 10 years. It is great to know that you are so happy. What an awesome family you have.

CowboyBob said...

Can you believe,it only gets better!

Desiree said...

So sweet!