Sunday, February 8, 2009

Postcards

As I mentioned briefly in an earlier post, Beemer's school is collecting postcards that the students have recieved. The kids take the postcards to class and the teachers discuss the postcard and then mark on a map where the postcard came from. The year is quickly passing by and I know that Beemer would love to get the postcards and be even more thrilled to take them to school. So, if you have a few minutes to send her one from your corner of the planet, I am sure she'd love it! Thanks!

3 comments:

Amanda Miller said...

What's your address again? I'll try and get one from NJ while I'm there this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I'll play, but I need your address (and perhaps real names). send me a note at shereeswenson@hotmail.com

Amanda Miller said...

Postcard sent!