Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly(Sad)

I got Audi's one-year-old pictures taken last week. She wasn't really excited about the whole thing. The photographer was really nice, but Audi just didn't want to show her any smiles.

In the end, there were a few cute shots:





A few chewing shots (I tried to bribe her with cheerios):


A whole bunch of these "average" shots:




And even one or two really sad ones:




I was hoping to get some good pictures of her adorable smiles, but it just didn't seem to work out that day. Instead we got good documentation of just how sad she can look. (She's really going to love that picture when she's sixteen!)

P.S. We miss you, WB!

11 comments:

Spring said...

I remember I took Mariah to get her one year old pictures. She was scared to death of the photographer and would not smile at her. We ended up with a picture of her just standing there--no smile. Your pictures turned out really cute. At least you did get some good ones.

Desiree said...

I think you got some pretty cool ones in there.

Kristin said...

I think they're cute!!!

PrincessJulia said...

She looks so cute, even when she is unhappy.

Desertbound said...

Oh! We love that sweet face anyway!

Carolyn said...

I love the pictures, but I know how frustrating it is when they won't cooperate. In Ryan's 1 year pics you can see my leg (because I am holding him). It was the only way he was going to sit there and give any sort of a smile. Otherwise they would have all been sad pictures.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Such cute pictures, I love her! Jan, I can't get enough of 'em!! You have the cutest girls, they are so stinkin' adorable right down to their button noses...I LOOOOOOOOOVE their pictures!!!!

chicagosapps said...

She is so cute! Even her sad ones. I love her hair and the stripey tights.

Happy birthday!

Suzanne Lineberry said...

NO matter what, she is really adorable!

WildBound said...

Oh! Her little frown is just like Beemer's! How cute! I'm totally loving the tights and skirt. I miss you all too. *sniff*

CowboyBob said...

The emotions of a child can really tug at the heart. Love you guys,