Saturday, December 6, 2008

Fa La La La La, La La La La

The day after Thanksgiving (I know I am a bit behind), Beemer and I put up our Christmas decorations. Proving once again that she is my daughter, Beemer was almost as excited to put up the decorations as she was to celebrate Thanksgiving!

(Notice the empty bottom third of the tree. Beemer was very aware of where Audi can reach - oddly enough Audi hasn't wanted to do much more than touch the lights softly with one or two fingers).

Once we got the tree in the living room decorated, we put up a smaller one in the girls room. Beemer LOVED this idea. She turns the lights on first thing in the morning and leaves them on until she goes to bed at night. The only problem was that we left all of our *tiny* ornaments in Utah, so we solved it by making some of our own one night.

This is Beemer decorating her tree (don't know what happened to the color in this picture).

Notice the gingerbread men and princess ornaments to match the tree in the living room.

The finished product. She is so proud!

1 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

CUTE!!! She has her own tree!? I always wanted to do that for Savanna but never have. I LOVE that!! And her smile makes me want to squish her to pieces, she's SO cute!