Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Eight at Eight (almost)

Rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Answer the six "8" items.
3. Make sure you tag 8 people.

8 Favorite TV shows:
1. Numb3rs
2. Bones
3. Lost
4. CSI
5. Mythbusters
6. Hmmm....That's about all I watch that isn't on Nick Jr.
7. See #6
8. See #7

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Shopping
2. Made dinner
3. Laundry
4. Labled my "Birthdays" board
5. Read
6. Picked Beemer up from school
7. Rocked Beemer and Audi
8. Snuggled with Ahenobarbus

8 Things I look forward to:
1. Christmas/My birthday
2. Sleep
3. Graduation
4. Time with Ahenobarbus
5. Long walks
6. Visitors
8. Fall

8 Favorite Resaurants:
1. Acero
2. Training Table
3. Iron Gate Grill
4. Spanky's
5. Calloways
6. Wendy's (I know this is pathetic, but I didn't realize I'd miss it until we moved somewhere without them).
7. The Melting Pot
8. St. Louis Bread

8 Things on my Wish List:
1. GPS Unit for my car
2. Visitors
3. Raspberry cobbler and a warm fire
4. Season 4 of Numb3rs
5. Seasons 3, 4, 6, and 7 of Gillmore Girls (Random, I know)
6. Time to sew/craft
7. Family vacation to San Diego and/or Disneyland
8. New bedroom set

8 People I tag:
Ok, I'm cheating here. I've passed on a lot of tags lately, so I'm just going to say, if you are reading this, considered yourself tagged. (Its all about deniability!)

1 comments:

PennStateMama said...

I highly recommend the GPS unit for the car! We got one as a combined mothers/fathers day present this year, and it has made car trips SO much nicer. It takes the worry out of vacation for those of us that perpetually worry... It also allows you to organize a road trip to the nth degree, which is a nice feeling for those of us who have the perpetual need to organize and/or be in control.