Thursday, October 30, 2008

Costume Parade

Today was Beemer's costume parade and Halloween party at school. She was so excited to put on her costume and
wear it to school!

Cutest Tinkerbell around (more costume pictures coming tomorrow, I promise).

The kids all paraded around the gym while parents quickly took pictures. It was fun to see them get excited as they passed their parents.


Somedays, it's weird that she is in pre-school (time passes so quickly), but so much fun on days like today!

3 comments:

PennStateMama said...

Very cute costume! I only wish I could buy something that frilly and girly! Preschool is such fun!

Carolyn said...

She is the cutest tinkerbell around. And I loved your pumpkins. Especially you. You should be happy you weren't the yelling pumpkin. That is probably what my kids would have assigned me.

chicagosapps said...

Gorgeous! And hubby is an amazing carver. Our pumpkins looked pretty lopsided and jagged. I'll post a picture soon.