Monday, April 21, 2008

Moments

When Beemer was one month old, I took her for her first portraits. While we were there, the photographer took this shot of the two of us. I didn't think much of it at the time, but I did order a copy for Ahenobarbus and my mom. Since then, MANY people have commented on this picture (my mom still has it in her living room) and I have come to cherish the moment this picture captured.

So, when my mom asked me to recreate the picture with Audi, it only made sense. When I got to the studio though, the picture turned out just a bit different, which worked for me. Different girls, different pictures, similar moments, special memories.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, so cute! How can you not love those girls?!

Carolyn said...

Those are great pictures!

Emily said...

very nice pics. love audi looking at the camera. glad to know brie is doing better! can't wait to see you. hope dan loves the car!

chicagosapps said...

Gorgeous girls, including you! Hope Brie is all better now, it's the worst feeling to be helpless while your child is suffering with illness.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Those are SO sweet! I love how wide Audi's eyes are, like she's got some kind of secret mischief in store for you later. :)

kristin said...

those pictures are so beautiful! And you look great too!