Monday, April 14, 2008

Studious Beauty


Beemer got these glasses in a goody bag from Sophia's birthday party. We couldn't make the party, but the Zebarth's were kind enough to send the bag along in a package. So Beemer woke up from her nap today to a wonderful surprise - she was so excited, you would have thought it was her birthday. She loved all of the princess goodies and is thrilled to have PINK HEART glasses. (The size of the glasses reminds me of a pair I had in highschool. I can't believe how huge they were or that they were ever even close to cool.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I remember those glasses! (And they weren't close to cool. Kidding) But Beemer definitely looks adorable. So there's hope, should her genetics come into play. :)

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Glasses are the best thing ever at that age! I remember...I lied about needing them...haha.

Emily said...

Wow! I think she looks all grown up in that picture. She's awesome -glad she liked all the goodies! Can't wait to see you on Friday Dan!

Carolyn said...

Thankfully, I didn't need glasses until I was married, or I'm sure I would have had rims that wide as well. I know many of my siblings did.

kristin said...

oh wow - those glasses are great! I had some a lot like that in 6th grade. Bree makes me laugh!

chicagosapps said...

I'm glad you had big glasses when you were in high school. I want to see a picture. Come on! Scan one of your old pictures that you would rather burn.

Garrett just got his first pair of glasses. His vision isn't very bad (yet), but he was so excited, I couldn't say no. He'll be tired of them soon enough I suppose.