Sunday, April 27, 2008

A, You're Adorable

Much to my chagrin, Beemer has recently developed an attachment to Dora the Explorer. So, when we were singing one day, it didn't surprise me when she suddenly exclaimed, "Mommy, the word adorable has Dora's name in it!" The rest of the conversation still has me laughing:

Me: Yes, it does. Good listening. Is Dora aDORAble?
Beemer: Yes.
Me: Does that make you aBEEMERble?
Beemer (laughing hysterically): Yes! Abeemerble, abeemerble. (short pause) Actually, Mommy, I think I'm aBEEMERpig!

3 comments:

CowboyBob said...

The way children think is so refreshing.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

I love how they twist and mix up words but it looks like you're pretty good at it too, haha! Yes, Dora is quite irritating but Savanna likes her too. At least she hasn't asked for Dora shoes yet!

chicagosapps said...

That is so cute. She's a beemer pig instead of a dora bull. Hilarious! She IS adorable.

Dora's not so bad, my kids are finally over her and Diego, and it only took me a year to get the songs out of my head. . . of course they can be called upon at any moment and I could sing every song word for word.