Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mommy's Little Helper


For those of you who may not be aware (although I am not sure how you wouldn't be), I have an amazing husband! Although he is busy and doesn't get enough sleep as it is, he willingly takes the nighttime feeding a few times a week so that I can get a bit of extra sleep.
One night in his groggyiness, he left the empty bottle on the floor and Beemer found it the next morning. She immediately requested to feed Audi herself later that day. Beemer did a great job. She was so grown up and even insisted on using the Boppy!

1 comments:

WildBound said...

Today, NAM said he wanted me to have a baby. Why, I ask...

"Because they're so cute" he says. He would make a good little helper, too. I told him when he gets married, he can have all the babies he wants. "Really?!" he says, "when I marry you, mom?"

DOH!