Saturday, January 26, 2008

Snow Day

Even with all of the snow fall that accumulated while we were in Utah, the first storm in Logan was by far Bree's favorite. We bundled her up in Aunt Katie's old snow pants and let her run. Which is exactly what she did - from one side of the yard to the other to see if the snow tasted the same everywhere. She had a blast and did manage to fit in one snow angel.

After about an hour, I asked her if she was cold.
She replied, "Just my lips Mom, because I have been eating snow."
Now why didn't I realize that?!






6 comments:

WildBound said...

So cute! I love how children joyfully remind us to live in the moment. Love it.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

She is so funny! I love the poofy kid look when they have so many layers on. Tasty snow, gotta love it!

Carolyn said...

She has the cutest face!! My kids love the snow too. It's just that it is soooo cold...

Rachel said...

she is adorable... i might just steal her name (or something similar for my baby, if it is a girl). how would you feel about that? haha also, i didn't see any pictures of your belly, hope there are more to come. and when is your exact due date? coming soon huh! do you know if it is a boy or girl? or a surprise?

Amanda Miller said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! Pauly and I will have to come see you after the baby is born. Miss you!

Angelie and Thane said...

I also can't believe how big she is! I think the last time I saw her she was not quite a year old. So much cuteness!