Thursday, January 24, 2008

Playing Catch Up

In an effort to share some of our trip (and to catch up from the long absences of posts during the trip), I thought I would start with a few pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! The biggest hit of the day was the "pink present with the green alligator in it" that Santa brought Bree. Unfortunately, our camera died right as she was opening the present. Once I get the pics from Bec and Josh, I'll make sure to post them. She was so excited and incredibly adorable!


Mom, Becca, Kate, and Josh hanging out Christmas Eve


Beemer and Ahenobarbus in their matching owl pj's I made them


Beemer with Bec and Josh Christmas morning
(the giant present in front of Bree is her alligator)


Beemer with her new computer from Grammy
She was so excited to play she didn't even take all the paper off!

0 comments: